The bulk material handling stacking system has been independently designed and developed by our engineering team here at SDHM, backed by years of technical experience. The handling system is used for high speed discharge in different mining applications, including stones, placers, coal, and iron. With a discharge capacity of 3000t/h and a stacking height of 12 meters, the bulk material handling stacking system is highly efficient.
The applicable materials include coal, yellow sand, gravel, alumina ore, iron ore, limestone, peat, manganese ore, soda ash, clay, chemical fertilizer, sawdust and other materials.Product model selection
| ||Unloading efficiency: 1000t/h, stacking height is 12 meters|
| ||Unloading efficiency: 1500t/h, stacking height is 12 meters|
| ||Unloading efficiency: 31000t/h, stacking height is 12 meters|
1. Belt conveyor system
2. Boom luffing system
3. Metal structure
4. Diesel unit
5. Electrical systems
6. Upper driveway and portal frame
7. Walking mechanism
8. Counterweight system
9. Hydraulic system
Why should you choose our bulk material handling stacking system?
Most bulk stacking machines on the market today need to walk on a fixed track in mine yards, and can only walk in a straight line, limiting their usage. To achieve material stacking of the entire yard, multiple stackers are required and must operate in a synchronous manner. To solve that problem, our mobile stacking system can move on its own, with the telescopic boom able to rotate at 360 degrees for a more convenient discharge. In addition, for limited space locations such as a wharf, the mobile stacking equipment is more efficient and better suited to moving around in tight spaces.
|Traditional bulk unloading process||Wuxi Songda Heavy Machinery|
|Required equipment||6 excavators, 3 loaders||1 mobile stacking machine|
|Required workers||10 workers more or less||1 mechanic|
|Working strength||The driver operates continuously.||After starting, just watch the monitoring video at fixed time.|
|Stacking height||8 meters (twice)||12 meters (once)|
|Material quality||High damage rate||Low damage rate|
|Danger||Most equipment has hidden dangers of collision.||Single integrated equipment, more secure|
1. Applicable feeding vehicle type: trucks less than 60 tons, loaders less than 10 tons.
2. Dustproof: The feeding chute, transfer hopper and boom discharge point are equipped with a spray system to suppress dust.
3. The setting volume of the radiator is 6 cubic meters, and can be adjusted according to the actual situation.
4. The belt conveyor carries out luffing and slewing, with the tonnage of fixed point material stacking reaching 4,000 tons.
5. With its own walking function, the front and rear wheels of the stacker can be rotated simultaneously as well as separately which allows the loaders to quickly feed in all directions.
6. The driver's room is set in front of the stacking machine in order to widen the field of vision during operation. High definition cameras are set up in various locations on the equipment, in order to better facilitate the driver's ability to master all surrounding working conditions with the use of a monitor.
7. The belt conveyor has a drive motor, and the walking motors all use frequency conversion motors. The running speed can be adjusted according to the actual loading condition.
8. Reducing the truck waiting time: we design two channels to allow the truck to simultaneously load from the stacking system, thus improving the working efficiency.